Tuesday, February 17, 2015




Lesson 3.

1.) I would show him that by going into the elementary school center he could practice using tutorials, Ebooks, and tests to help him with his reading comprehension.

2.) I would suggest that before her interview for the Office manager job, that she go through Learning Express and take the steps for the interviewing process, social networking skills, and skills improvement resources. Also I think it would be beneficial to try the WorkKeys assessment to practice up.

3.) If a student came to me asking for a report on careers, I would suggest that by using Learning Express, he could look into both careers by using the Explore Careers option.

1 comment:

  1. Great suggestions for your patrons for using Learning Express! Thanks for your post,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete