Friday, February 28, 2014




LESSON 6.    GALE VIRTUAL REFERENCE LIBRARY



1. I selected the American Civil War Reference Library 5V., 2000. I have always been intrigued by the Civil War,  and this book has every detail a person would want to know, I personally was interested in the timeline. It starts out in 1775 and ends in 1981. I would like to read this from top to bottom and I would suggest it to any student who is writing this topic.

2. I chose to look at Literary Themes for students: I wanted to pick my own search term but upon seeing The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, I could not pass up to look into that as it is one of my favorite books. I love the listen option it makes it easy to follow along, and I know many students would see this as a huge plus with the help of their studies.


3. Again as I stated in my previous blog, I feel uncomfortable looking at others blogs. I know that they are meant to be viewed, I just don't like to comment on others work, when one writes it takes on each persons own individuality and personality and that is very personal for some people.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dawn, Thanks for the description of the Civil War Reference Library. It sounds fascinating, and must give excellent background if it starts in 1775! Thanks for your work and comments here.

    ReplyDelete