Wednesday, March 11, 2015




Lesson 7
EBooks on EbscoHost (formerly NetLibrary)
Advanced Challenge


1.) Recently I read an article online about the Italian Police have finally been able to witness on video an actual Mafioso Swearing in ceremony. Which I found fascinating.  While searching through EBooks I  found a Book that I found interesting  The Mafia Encyclopedia. I feel that our students would will and definitely do use this feature I have had many students this present semester reference it.

2.) One of my favorite childhood books my Grandmother would read to me are the Andersen's Fairy Tales, loved those stories.  But there are three pages full of other books and tales for children.





1 comment:

  1. The Andersen's Fairy Tales are great--the books we were looking for are listed just below--the Andrew Lang titles "Violet Fairy Book", "Blue Fairy Book" etc. Thanks for your post,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete