Wednesday, January 22, 2014



Lesson 2. Chilton Library Basic


1. On a 2003 Buick Century, 3 things that should be done by 30,000 miles are; Replace air cleaner and PCV valve.
Service/ Inspect accessory drive belt.
Service/ Inspect Automatic transmission fluid and filter.

2. Most recent recall notice was on May 03,2006,  and the problem was a GM Product Recall Campaign Follow Up Post Card.



Lesson 2. Mango Languages

1. I chose Italian because it is a language I have always wanted to learn to speak, and also because I have a little Italian in my blood. I learned that about 70 million people speak Italian as their first language, and that about 125 million people speak it as their second language. It is spoken in Italy, Switzerland, San Marina, Vatican City, Malta, Slovenia, Croatia, Eritrea, Somalia, France especially in Corsica.

2. I think this will be very helpful to a person learning a new language. I liked that it took everything in steps, such as, learn one word , then another, finally you end with a sentence. It seemed to add words a little fast for me and it was a little bothersome, but if you get to tripped up you can always keep going back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dawn! Do you think your patrons will use either of these? Thanks for your report!

    ReplyDelete