Wednesday, January 29, 2014




Lesson 3. Learning Express

After answering a section of ACT questions, I clicked on the view answers and got to see the section of test that I had taken. I told me what I needed to work on and which questions I answered were right or wrong.
I feel that this resource will be very helpful to many users, I can see many of our students taking advantage of this resource. I also looked at the Skills Improvement / Carrier Topic, and I chose an eBook that I was interested in. It was in Culinary Arts after reading through this I changed my opinion on wanting to try to get into Culinary Arts, it appears I wouldn't have the stamina to keep up with the fast paced kitchen life. I'll stick with my day job and the cooking to my own little kitchen.
In my last blog I wrote about Chilton and Mango and I neglected to say how helpful these resources will be for our students, Yearly, I get students in asking if we have Chilton books, or if we have Rosetta Stone. So it will be extremely nice for me to show them what the state has to offer them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments, Dawn. We think Learning Express has a lot to offer to help people improve their school performance and careers. Thanks for your impressions of Chilton & Mango. It's good to know that your students will find them helpful.

    ReplyDelete